Ruling required - "two planes"

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Ruling required - "two planes" Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, January 05, 2010 12:07:06 AM
FSFlyingSchool Training Captain

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:11:34 AM
The exhaustive S&S Tour rules describe that pilots may "pick one or two planes," so I'd like a ruling from the bawdy bunch o'ye if the stock FSX C172SP and the F1 C172R do in fact constitute "two planes."

If they do, fair enough.  However if in your honors' wise and good graces you can see that they are in fact two variants of the same model of plane, then Team Fenric would like to substitute their sparkling new Cessna 206 - with the built-in Mae Wests - for some of the lengthy puddle jumps ahead.

After all, who amongst us wouldn't feel more comfortable riding along atop a pair of stout Maes, eh?

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #6557
Posted Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:00:39 AM

FSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training CaptainFSFlyingSchool Training Captain

Last Login: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:45:44 AM
Fenric (1/5/2010)
The exhaustive S&S Tour rules describe that pilots may "pick one or two planes," so I'd like a ruling from the bawdy bunch o'ye if the stock FSX C172SP and the F1 C172R do in fact constitute "two planes."

If they do, fair enough.  However if in your honors' wise and good graces you can see that they are in fact two variants of the same model of plane, then Team Fenric would like to substitute their sparkling new Cessna 206 - with the built-in Mae Wests - for some of the lengthy puddle jumps ahead.

After all, who amongst us wouldn't feel more comfortable riding along atop a pair of stout Maes, eh?

How could I possibly deny you the pleasures brought by Mae to aviators over the years. Having had to make use of such inflatables in waters not too distant from where you are now I can personally vouch for the comfort provided. Go ahead, inflate & be happy & remember what Mae once said     "It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men." 

Biggles

Post #6558
Posted Tuesday, January 05, 2010 4:05:05 PM

Rgr and thx, Biggsie, ol' bean.  I'll let the others chime in, as I'd like an all-or-nothing approach.

(And after all that I notice that the C206 float doesn't appear to have an fsr file.  I'll see if I can cobble up an fsu file.  Should be simps for me....)

-----
FS2 v3.0 w/172 Detail - FSX SP2 - CH yoke & pedals - GoFlight / Saitek / MPanel - TrackIR 3 w/VE
i7-920 airclocked to 166, Vista 64 Prem, GTX 260, 9GB 1300 DRAM, 1TB OS / 200GB s/s FSX drive

"Geronimo"

Post #6564
Posted Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:28:29 AM

Group: Frequent Flyer
Last Login: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:31:09 AM
Ok by me as well.  Hopefully you can get your files into the hangar quickly....

Joe Mini

President/CEO/Chief Pilot for Joe Mini World Wide Tours, LLC. 
"If we get you to your destination in one piece, it's a miracle"  

Post #6567
Posted Wednesday, January 06, 2010 2:02:16 PM

FSFlyingSchool Captain

FSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool CaptainFSFlyingSchool Captain

Last Login: Sunday, October 24, 2021 5:23:00 AM
ok by me.

Big Moose
Post #6569
Posted Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:15:50 PM

Thanks all, gents.  I'll likely saddle up in the Stationaire early next week - there's a few family things coming up this weekend.

Best,

-----

"Geronimo"

Post #6573
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 6:18am