Earn points you can spend on Flight Sim Stuff by writing a few lines!

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Earn points you can spend on Flight Sim Stuff... Expand / Collapse
Author

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Everybody likes a good deal, so I thought I'd share this with you good folks.

You can earn points you can spend at FSPilotShop.com by writing a review of FSFlyingSchool.

You only need to write a couple of lines, but you can write more of course if you choose!
The more interest we can create around FSFlyingSchool, the more we are going to press forward and add new features and functions to it.
One of the best ways to generate interest is for our users to write reviews of the product for web sites. Your review can be as long or as short as you like - even a single sentence. Please just say something good about FSFlyingSchool!
Youwill need to register at this site - which is free.
Search and findFSFlyingSchool and then scroll down until you find the "Write Review" button.
Write a positive review of FSFlyingSchool - please! Just a line or two would be great!
Everyreview you write is worth $0.50 at FSPilotShop.com - please see their site for full details.
Get paid for spreading the word!
Thanks to you all.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #1409
Posted Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:02:14 PM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, January 31, 2014 5:53:41 AM
OK been playing flight sims on and off since about 2000, and have recently got fsx, which of course lead to me hearing about FSFlyingSchool....so i downloaded the demo and flew about within the demo area and saw that my flights and landings were improving. So after about 2 or 3 weeks i decided to buy it, and in the weeks that i have been using it my flight score has went from 0 to 95.81 and my landing score went from 0 to 95.00.

The instructor is a moaning faced pain in the butt, but well my scores say it all. I now wish i had noticed earlier that you can buy FSFlyingSchool + Cessna and voice pack altogether....what a deal.

The program is easy to use and self explanatory even though it comes with a very comprehensive manual. Download the demo and try it for yourself and see how much you can learn.

Good work guys.

Post #7357
Posted Thursday, May 27, 2010 2:26:06 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Whoa MB - thanks for that great review!

Yeah - I know what you mean about those instructors!

If you have a moment and would like to earn some points with FSPilotShop - please go ahead and post your review there too.

We look forward to seeing your results in the high score tables!

Happy landings!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.

Post #7368
Posted Saturday, August 07, 2010 5:54:33 AM
FSFlyingSchool PPL

FSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPLFSFlyingSchool PPL

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, May 04, 2015 3:26:05 AM
My review:

I brought FSFlyingSchool at the beginning of the week. Since then I have not been off FSX. The program itself is so easy to install and configure. Everything is explained in the PDF manual.

More and more things are getting added to it. Voice command pack, individual plane packs (these offer a more detailed look at the way you fly, they also give you checklists etc to make sure your doing everything thats needed, if you arent you'll know about it!)

The voice command pack is a quality feature. You can tell your instructor certain things, you can even tell him/her to shut up lol! Tell the instructor to tell you the sky condition, weather at your destination airport, the max speed for your landing gear and a plethora of other stuff, it really does add another level of immersion to the whole thing.

I cannot give this product any higher rating than what I am giving it. If there was another option for 'Outstanding' then thats the one I would have picked.

I wish I had heard about this earlier. The product has had 3 reviews in PC Pilot magazine, each one getting a Classic Product score (90% +). So, take it from the professionals if not me, this product is the bees knees.

Dale

Link: http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=2386&reviews_id=6142]

Edited to include link to review.
Post #7831
Posted Monday, August 09, 2010 2:09:09 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Many thanks Dale - very much appreciated.

You clearly have excellent taste when it comes to software... 

Post #7836
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 1:32am