Problem registering FSFlyingschool for XP

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Problem registering FSFlyingschool for XP Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, February 23, 2019 3:10:25 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:31:42 AM
Hi folks

I've emailed Jeff a few days ago but haven't received a reply yet and would really like to get this working this weekend if possible. I downloaded and installed the X-Plane demo version perfectly on my new PC. I entered my 3 registration fields and reg key as per the email - (rec'd last May)

Fields 1,2 & 3 are all be the same according to my email

4372****
4372****
4372****

the Reg Key should be ****-****-845C-ABF9-***

For some reason a dialog always pops up with this error "Invalid Reg Key"
Should my 3 numbers be identical? The demo video shows three different numbers?

My 3x Detail Packs were accepted like a charm
Anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong pls?
Chris
Post #13737
Posted Saturday, February 23, 2019 7:20:10 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Chris:

I replied yesterday - perhaps you have a SPAM filter?

Have a great weekend of flights!

Best regards -

Jeff Preston - Publisher

www.FSFlyingSchool.com

============

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Jeff FSFlyingSchool [mailto:jeffpreston@fsflyingschool.com]
Sent: 22 February 2019 10:59
To: 'Chris'
Subject: RE: Cannot re-register

Hi Chris:

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Glad to help!

The most common reason for the codes to be rejected is that they are not being pasted into the right product - in this case FSFlyingSchool 2018 for X-Plane 11 and 10.

If you need it you can get it here...

http://www.fsflyingschool.com/download/FSFlyingSchool_2018_XPlane11_Setup.exe

The next most common problem is that the codes are being typed instead of copied and pasted.

If you still have problems then the fastest way to solve this is if you could send us a screen shot of the screen with the problem message on the screen.

This helps enormously as we can "see what you can see" and this will often tell us what the problem is without the need for any further investigation.

Please make sure the screen shot clearly shows the data you have entered and the problem message.

To send us a screen shot, press the Print Scrn (print screen) button on your PC keyboard to capture the entire screen and then PASTE that information into an email REPLY to THIS email.

To PASTE the screen capture, simply press Ctrl V while typing in the body of an email to us. The email will need to be in HTML format (not plain text).

Please send the email containing the screen shot which you send to us, to yourself as well, so that you can see if the screen shot is correctly shown in the email and that it is readable and clearly shows the problem you are experiencing.

If you have any problems doing this - you can always just take a picture of the screen with a digital camera and send us that picture. As long as the picture is clear we can use that!

Be sure to visit our web site and check out all the new additions to our new FSFlyingSchool 2019 for X-Plane 11 + 10 - packed with loads of new features including Next Level Pack, Detail Packs for Robin 401DR, Beechcraft Baron B58, Cherokee 140, Douglas DC-3 and also with automatic support for ZIBO Boeing 737-800, AirfoilLabs Cessna 172 and FlyJSim Bombardier Dash8 Q400 - and more!

FSFlyingSchool 2019's features are described here...

http://www.fsflyingschool.com/features-of-FSFlyingSchool-2019-for-X-Plane-11.asp

... and there are discounted upgrades here...

http://www.fsflyingschool.com/buyit-X-Plane.asp?selectedTab=1

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great week of flights!

Best regards -

Jeff Preston - Publisher

www.FSFlyingSchool.com

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13738
Posted Monday, February 25, 2019 8:36:49 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Saturday, March 02, 2019 11:07:01 AM
Hello: I'm new to Xplane and FSFlyingSchool. I'm having the same problem as noted here. I purchased the product from the X-Plane.org store and they provided the same direction: enter the same six digits in the 3 fields and then the Registration Key. I attempt to register and get the message: Invalid Registration. Can anyone help or direct me a solution. Thanks, Flying Dogs.
Post #13739
Posted Monday, February 25, 2019 9:07:52 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Saturday, March 02, 2019 11:07:01 AM
OK. I found out the problem. I received the FSFlyingSchool 2018 in the original download. I reinstalled using the above link and now have the 2019 version that I should have had. All went well and appears to be functioning well. Thanks, Flying Dogs
Post #13740
Posted Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:36:35 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi

I'm very sorry to read this -

>> I received the FSFlyingSchool 2018 in the original download.

You got a link to 2018 from the xp store?

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13741
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:56pm