FSIA activation window wouldn't cut/paste s/n & product id and has now 'locked out' 'Register' button, T'is frozen in Demo mode

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FSIA activation window wouldn't cut/paste s/n... Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Monday, October 01, 2018 10:00:16 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:40:15 PM
I've downloaded the App from the X-Plane Org Store for use on a Mac. I can't fix the mistake I made when doing the registration. In the beginning 'it' wouldn't let me cut and paste as was advised. Manually the boxes where populated with the codes sent to me from the Org Store.
I also have inadvertently used lower case letters when registering, a real poppy moment.
Is there a folder or Preference in a folder that I could trash of where I could start again? Which for me would be a great victory.
Post #13593
Posted Tuesday, October 02, 2018 12:58:12 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
I can't fix the mistake I made when doing the registration.

So is the software successfully registered? If so I don't understand why you need to change anything

In the beginning 'it' wouldn't let me cut and paste as was advised.

You can copy and paste by right clicking the mouse on the text fields, and selecting copy or paste. Unfortunately, copy / paste shortcut keys don't work at present.
Post #13594
Posted Tuesday, October 02, 2018 2:49:37 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

It won't let me do anything, the text boxes have a white coloured overlay and are inactive.
Post #13595
Posted Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:02:33 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Last Login: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 2:22:17 AM
It sounds like FS Instant Approach 2019 is successfully registered. Are you able to generate approached anywhere in the world?
Post #13596
Posted Tuesday, October 02, 2018 9:10:43 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

No I can't use any airport other than the default demo KGRB. I've tried YWOL no luck which is the airport I'm partaking in lesson from.

I'm worried that because I used lower case letters in the License Key that I've done an Errol Flynn in the setup.
Post #13597
Posted Monday, October 08, 2018 1:26:27 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
To all readers:

John and Johnny are looking into this via email.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13604
Posted Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:48:46 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Thanks John for your help in resolving this issue. That FSIA2019 file wasn't an easy file to find, having that little button to show the actual pathway was a nifty thing as well. Have used FS Approach many times now it's an easy program to use and very beneficial to my simulator practice. Thanks Groovers!
Post #13609
Posted Sunday, October 14, 2018 4:51:24 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Johnny:

Have a great week of flights!

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13620
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 6:14pm