Help...flying retard!

FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Help...flying retard! Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Friday, February 16, 2018 11:29:50 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, March 16, 2018 10:45:16 AM
I just purchased FS Flying school for X-plane 11, I am new to it, and all this stuff, and I can't get any plugins to work, especially this one, I keep getting demo when I already put in my registration numbers, It is not in plugin menu when I start flying. I know nothing about plugins, but I have loaded scenery and all, can't find nothing. No videos about how to do this stuff!
About to give it all up and sell everything...any help would be fabulous!!! Thanks a bunch!! Ps....I don't even know how to do forums, so hope this is right
Post #13250
Posted Saturday, February 17, 2018 12:51:12 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi bearyo:

Glad to help - full details are in the manuals installed on your computer when you installed FSFlyingSchool. Simply open the manual in the FSFlyingSchool folder on your PC - it is also in the FSFlyingSchool folder within the Start Menu on your PC.

Also - please note that FSFlyingSchool is not an X-Plane plugin. It is a separate Windows application (program) which runs at the same time as X-Plane. The correct procedure is explained in the manual described above.

If you've registered the program and then found you have to do this again it can only be because an error occurred when writing the registration data you entered to your disc. This can occur if the following step has not been taken exactly as described in the installation program...

IMPORTANT! FSFlyingSchool should always be run 'as an administrator'.
You should do this even if you are the only person who uses the PC and even if you are an administrator.
To do this, right click on the FSFlyingSchool icon, shortcut or menu item you use to launch FSFlyingSchool, select
'Properties' from the menu, select the 'Compatibility' tab, and turn ON 'Run this program as an administrator'.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13254
Posted Saturday, February 17, 2018 11:28:19 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, March 16, 2018 10:45:16 AM
Thanks, I will try all that, but I was wondering, how to I open FS if xplane11 opens in full screen, I am not sure how to connect without closing xplane, I mean I can't figure out how to run them at the same time.
Post #13259
Posted Sunday, February 18, 2018 2:21:55 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Monday, March 25, 2024 6:29:32 AM
Hi Bearyo:

As you can imagine, on a Windows PC, many programs are running at the same time. We need to do the same with X-Plane and FSFlyingSchool.

Let's make sure everything is being done as it should be...

This is the procedure you must use to run the FSFlyingSchool program...

. Quit all programs.

. Launch X-Plane.

. Create or select a flight in X-Plane using an airplane supported by this product, for example, the Columbia 400 supplied with X-Plane.

. Get that plane ready to fly, either in mid-air or on the ground. Get yourself at the controls of the plane. Do not quit X-Plane.

. Return to Windows desktop by pressing the Windows key and D or just tap the Windows key to show your Start Menu and then...

. Click on FSFlyingSchool to launch the FSFlyingSchool program.

. Press connect in FSFlyingSchool.

. Press ALT TAB to switch back to the X-Plane program - which is still running.

. If X-Plane is 'paused' press P in X-Plane to 'un-pause' it.

. Go flying in X-Plane with FSFlyingSchool!

As they are now the last two programs you looked at, you can now switch back and forth between them by pressing ALT TAB

Note - some folks prefer to run X-Plane in "Windowed" mode (in a window rather than as 'full screen') so it is easier to see which programs are running.

Please let me know how you get on.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13262
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 8:08am