FSFlyingSchool Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

««123»»

Problems? Try these solutions! Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, April 30, 2019 10:13:01 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, May 05, 2019 10:29:28 PM
I am having trouble I bought the package and it wont work on mine either .
I went to register the number I had click and paste and product key wont let me register
to get out of demo
Post #13791
Posted Wednesday, May 01, 2019 2:04:11 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, April 06, 2024 3:28:36 AM
Hi Chad:

We can solve this in no time for you.

As this involves your license code - which is your personal property and private to you - please send the following to JeffPreston@FSFlyingSchool.com

PLEASE DO NOT SEND IT HERE as this is a public forum.

I need you to send me a screen shot of the screen with the problem message on the screen.

This helps enormously as we can "see what you can see" and this will often tell us what the problem is without the need for any further investigation.

Please make sure the screen shot clearly shows the data you have entered and the problem message.

To send us a screen shot, press the Print Scrn (print screen) button on your PC keyboard to capture the entire screen and then PASTE that information into an email to JeffPreston@FSFlyingSchool.com

To PASTE the screen capture, simply press Ctrl V while typing in the body of an email to us. The email will need to be in HTML format (not plain text).

Please send the email containing the screen shot which you send to us, to yourself as well, so that you can see if the screen shot is correctly shown in the email and that it is readable and clearly shows the problem you are experiencing.

If you have any problems doing this - you can always just take a picture of the screen with a digital camera and send us that picture. As long as the picture is clear we can use that!

AGAIN - PLEASE DO NOT SEND IT HERE as this is a public forum.

Jeff Preston ('Squadron Leader') - FSFlyingSchool Publisher & Lead Developer

FSFlyingSchool 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FSFlyingSchool 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11
FS Instant Approach 2023 for X-Plane 12 & 11 (Windows)
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2020 Prepar3D v 5
FSFlyingSchool PRO 2019 FSX, FSX-SE, FS2004
FSFlyingSchool USA for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Approach 2019 for X-Plane 11 (Mac)
FS Instant Approach for Microsoft Flight Simulator
FS Instant Help for FSX, FS2004

Winner of 5 consecutive PC Pilot Magazine 'Classic Product' Awards

Fly like the Pros with X-Plane, Flight Simulator and Prepar3D!

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13796
Posted Thursday, April 16, 2020 2:22:36 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Friday, April 17, 2020 3:32:20 PM
I just got an upgrade from my previous copy.

I'm using a Diamond DA40 (Carenado) it keeps repeating "In this aircraft you should never exceed zero knots", then "You are flying too fast, slow down"

Any way I can fix that?
Post #13993
Posted Friday, April 17, 2020 3:26:12 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

FSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool DeveloperFSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi gnstudenko:

Thanks for your report.

From your report FSFlyingSchool appears to be getting no maximum speed (vNE) data for the plane from X-Plane and so the maximum speed is zero, so to the instructor you will always be flying too fast.

I believe this is the first such report we have received for FSFlyingSchool 2020 for X-Plane 11 and 10, so I very much appreciate you taking the time to let us know - that way we can look into solutions.

There is no way to override this data - it has to come from X-Plane - so I will contact you by email to discuss other options involving your license.

If you wish to unsubscribe simply reply to email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the SUBJECT line.
Post #13994
Posted Monday, May 18, 2020 10:09:13 AM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Monday, May 18, 2020 9:59:59 AM
Hello, I installed xplane 11 with steam and the demo of fsflyingschool but I can't get it working. Your software can't locate the folder of xplane. I followed the instructions on your post. I opened in admin mode. Then I had no XPUIC folder. I tried to download it from your link, but your link don't work anymore. So I downloaded it from somewhere else in the internet. And I extract it on the plugins folder of xplane 11. But it still not being detected. I have plugins/XPUIC like you say in the post. I tryed puting the content of the XPUIC folder directly to plugins folder, didn't work either.

I have to say, I don't understand why it's so complicated, I think most of the peoples don't want to spend 1 hour just to install something. And if they don't get it fast to work, they are not gonna buy it. This install post is very old, I don't understand why there is not something more actual and easier.

I'm sure I'm not the only one having problem, if you could update your instructions it would be nice. Thanks.

Antoine
Post #14052
Posted Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:57:49 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi antoine38:

Thanks for your interest in FSFlyingSchool and thanks for trying the demo.

The free demo is a great way to make sure that FSFlyingSchool gives you complete satisfaction on your system before even thinking about making a purchase.

The demo comes with XPUIPC so it is not necessary to install it or get it from elsewhere and as this has not worked on your system I will contact you via email to attempt to determine what it is about your own PC which is uniquely causing this failure. As you can imagine, FSFlyingSchool is installed by 1000s of people every year without problems, so your PC's configuration will require investigation.

Post #14053
Posted Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:31:01 PM
FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:46:03 PM
downloaded a couple days ago and have been trying to figure out what the issue was . i have no XPUIPC, i downloaded 2.0.5 and 1.9 nither worked 2.0.5 gave me a wrong IP error

any help would be great thanks
Post #14071
Posted Friday, June 19, 2020 4:17:19 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi Mr_Solo79:

Glad to help!

I am not sure if you are using the demo or the full version - I will continue now on the basis that you have the free demo...

As I mentioned recently to another pilot, the free demo is a great way to make sure that FSFlyingSchool gives you complete satisfaction on your system before even thinking about making a purchase.

The demo comes with XPUIPC so it is not necessary to install it or get it from elsewhere.

I will contact you via email to attempt to determine what it is about your own PC which is uniquely causing this failure. As you can imagine, FSFlyingSchool is installed by 1000s of people every year without problems, so your PC's configuration will require investigation.

Post #14072
Posted Monday, June 22, 2020 12:28:36 PM

FSFlyingSchool Pilot

Last Login: Saturday, December 19, 2020 10:43:01 AM
I purchased FSFlyingSchool a couple of days ago, installed it on Windows 10, X-Plane 11.41. I read and followed the instruction manual. I set the app to run as an administrator. I have XPUIPC installed in X-Plane. It is version 2.0.0 I registered FSFS successfully and all the tabs come up as expected function as they should.

When I set up a new Laminar C172SP G1000 flight in X-Plane and then switch to FSFlyingSchool the connect button becomes available but clicking the connect button leads to FSFS not connecting and for the FSFS app to crash.

Not sure where to start in determining why FSFS is crashing when trying to connect.

Thanks.
Post #14076
Posted Tuesday, June 23, 2020 7:41:28 AM

FSFlyingSchool Developer

Hi memcbride:

You've also written to us via email so we are responding there. :-)

Post #14077
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

««123»»

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 3:49am